Making a video of the workshop for people to use at home

Sunday, Dec 22 2013, the crew arrives to shoot a video of my Transform Your Boundaries Workshop. Chris Gabriel from Laughing Jack Ent. did the filming. I love his work and am so fortunate he is doing this project. 

This is the little scene Chris and crew set up in my office for filming.  My blue chair which is the very same chair I brought to the WOW stage for my sit-down routine on boundaries. I just had a logo made using this chair. It completely fits for a therapist to get attached to a specific chair.

Getting ready to start filming with these thoughts in my head.  I am not an actor, I have no business making a video, So what? Enjoy this moment, there is plenty of love and support in the room. (My favorite are piece from James Madison- the red dancing crabs are over my shoulder)

Love and support team in the room. Angels! Who would come on Sunday December 22 and sit in the room to give me some energy! Ned Farley, Diana Lindsay, Dayle Gray, and my beloved husband Ken. We kept this audience off camera. There was a sudden moment when film crew decided they didn't want the microphone in my turtleneck and I had to try on the clothes the audience was wearing to see if something would work better. Audience of course generously starting handing me the clothes. A moment with a enough laughter to get the worst nerves out. Then the camera rolls and I am literally reading my name off of a page. Ned and Diana remind the film crew, re shoot that!